Princess heels

This picture is simply called 'princess heels'. I did a google to see if I could find more like if they are a certain shoe maker's heels and they are called princess heels. But I could not find anything.

Anyway . . . Enjoy.

And a closer look for those that like close ups of ankles and heels :-)